Devotion Care is a disability service that aims to meet the needs of people with a disability. Devotion Care was established and managed by Registered Nurses with more than 15 years of experience in general nursing, aged care and disability care. We strive to provide the highest quality and standard of care possible to enable you live the life that you choose without boundaries, and to empower you to achieve your lifestyle goals. We have tailored disability support services to suit every age and ability – from children and young people to adults, older adults and carers. We offer daily supports to help you to live safely and as independently as possible in the comfort of your home. We match you with people you like and trust, who have expertise in helping you maintain physical, psychological, social and emotional wellbeing. The duration of your service is in your control and completely flexible. We can offer daily through to weekly care, casual care and overnight care. Devotion Care provides disability support services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan with plans to expand interstate in the future.
Call us now to learn more about our care services. Don’t Hesitate!
Making a positive difference in the lives of anyone living with a disability by providing the care and support that they need to live an independent life and achieve their goals.
To deliver the best services and support to enable our clients achieve their health and wellbeing goals, and live a comfortable and fulfilling life in their community.
To provide highly skilled, qualified and experienced staff through rigorous recruitment and selection process. We provide our staff with ongoing training, supervision and support.
To match our clients with the right support worker who they can really trust and feel comfortable with.
- We are devoted to providing our clients with the personalised care and support that they need.
- We will devote our time to get to know you as an individual, by learning more about your interests, goals, needs and skills.
- We aim to provide compassionate care to people living with disability, their families and carers.
- We will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision regarding all aspect of your care.
- We will empower you to live your life, your way.
- We will respect your personal beliefs and values, therefore we will provide care that is responsive to your values and cultural needs.
We are committed to working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD) to promote the wellbeing of people with a disability in a culturally appropriate manner.